Published Wed, 2011-11-02 11:41; updated 2 years ago.
A free "healthcare bus" is touring the Midlands to give help and advice about how to manage long-term medical conditions.
Staff on board the bus will also be able to give free tips and support to people without chronic conditions, but who want to know more about staying healthy.
Information available on the bus will include smoking cessation advice, personalised care planning and details about local health services.
The bus will be parked at the locations below between 10am and 3pm:
- Mon 14 November – Tontine Square, Stoke city centre
- Tue 15 November – Queen's Square, Wolverhampton city centre
- Wed 16 November – Millennium Place, Coventry
- Thurs 17 Nov – South Quay, Worcester
- Fri 18 Nov – The Public, New Street, West Bromwich
- Sat 19 Nov – Edgbaston Street, Birmingham city centre